- Pinte (0,47 lt) 9.99 €
Simply indicate the size of the area to paint, the calculator will tell you how much paint you need to make 2 coats. PLEASE NOTE: These calculations are not intended to give more than a rough estimate. Precise paint needs will vary according to many factors, including application method. These calculations assume 2 coats of paint and do not include the ceiling.
0.00 € /Total
Of which VAT is0.00 €
Free delivery: In Spain via GLS IE
Benjamin Moore® Paint Color Samples, available in 3,500+ colors, help you confidently test and choose a paint color you'll love. Liquid samples are real paint but remember that they are for interior paint color representation only, not for your final painting project.*
Our 236 ml. plastic, screw-top Paint Color Samples:
- Cover approximately one 1m x 1m, two-coat area
- Come in an interior, eggshell finish.
- Are available through your locally owned retailer or online.
Tips for Using Benjamin Moore Paint Color Samples
- Brush out at least two coats to get the most accurate color depiction.
- Brush directly on your wall, especially if your wall is white or a light neutral—the new color won't compete against your existing one.
- Consider using a white foam core board, so you can move the color around the room throughout the day to see it in different lighting.
- For exteriors, use white foam board since liquid samples are formulated for interior use only.
Technical specifications (characteristics)
- Available Colors: Available in thousands of colors
- Sheen (or Gloss): Eggshell
- Cleanup: Soap and Water
- Resin Type: Acrylic Latex
- Recommended Use: Interior, Exterior
- MPI Rating:
- VOC Level: 29.0
Be sure that your orders and your requests will be processed as fast as possible
Shipping costs will be FREE for all orders sent to the Iberian Peninsula (Spain)
You can pay with a credit card or PayPal in complete confidence
Do you need help or advice?
Contact us by phone, email or SMS, click here to find out more.